Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering, Science, Economics, Business, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technology, retail, advertising, management, and consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
About the job
MBA, Master's degree, JD or other advanced degree.
- Experience leading a distributed team.
- Experience in operations and working in a large, global organization.
- Experience managing complex product integrations with third-parties.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and to work with attorneys on specific contract language.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Define partnership strategies for LATAM and provide input to Americas-wide and global strategies, build and deliver on go-to-market/partner engagement plans.
- Work with global Product teams in LATAM and globally to partner-enable incubations/launches of new products, features, and user experiences across markets, surfaces, and industries.
- Collaborate internally with cross-functional global, regional, and country teams (e.g., Product Management and Engineering, Partnership Solutions, Legal, Operations, Finance, gTech, Developer Relations, Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, Large Customer Solutions country leadership).
- Collaborate externally with C-level executives, Boards of Directors, with potential interaction with the press and industry analysts.
- Scale and improve existing products and features through increased market coverage, content acquisition, ecosystem enablement, and regional/industry insights.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.