Applications will be accepted through November 11th, 2021.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company, selling to enterprise accounts and meeting quotas.
- Experience engaging with accounts in selling a portfolio of products at C-level.
About the job
20 years of experience selling Infrastructure Software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software while exceeding business goals.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Experience with large, complex, commercial and legal facilitations, working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Industry knowledge specific to the prospects/customers being covered.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Key Account Executive, you will serve as the senior executive presenting to strategic enterprises. You will leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships with business unit leaders to understand their unique company challenges, and influence perspectives of Google solutions. In this role, you will wield the innovative power of our products and solutions to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions.
- Lead and manage entire business process (e.g., presenting multi-year agreements to C-level executives), and discuss terms of associated legal and business risks.
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business, maximizing business impact, and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Run and manage complex global accounts with multiple opportunities across different functions with forecast and budgetary accuracy, serving as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Add value and be a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.