Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in strategy or analytical roles with corporate or strategy consulting firms.
About the job
Experience working in a sales operations, product demand/supply planning, production and/or inventory management capacity.
- Experience in forecasting, demand planning, financial modeling, or analytics.
- Experience building analysis and/or data visualizations in spreadsheet software, Tableau, or SQL.
- Ability to work within ambiguity and in a fast-changing environment.
As a Mobility Go-To-Market Manager, you will be responsible for driving Google Pixel channel strategy and business planning for the AMER region, specifically focusing on Telco partners throughout product’s lifecycle, from conception to end-of-life. We work with a variety of stakeholders from sales to supply chain to marketing, to launch products with our third-party partners. Our team leads the organization through the partner and channel strategy and activating Go-To-Market strategies. In this role, you will work with a variety of stakeholders across Google, from Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Legal to Marketing, to launch hardware products and manage the after-launch analytics.
- Perform industry/channel market sizing and opportunity analysis.
- Perform weekly demand forecasting and reporting.
- Develop promo and sales strategy and manage sales budget for the Google Pixel.
- Conduct commercial launch readiness for Google Pixel: pricing/margin, channel economics, and volume simulations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive the business growth sales strategy (sales, finance, supply chain, global GTM, marketing, etc.).
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.