Bachelor's degree in a technical, quantitative, or business-oriented field, or equivalent practical experience.
- People management experience, including experience managing a team.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
Experience in a product-focused role (e.g., Product Specialist, Global Product Lead, Product Manager), sales, and/or management consulting or investing.
- Experience interacting with and successfully influencing senior-level executives.
- Experience in Retail and/or Video product or sales.
- Passion for Google’s advertising solutions.
Product and Sales Activation (PSA) is a highly collaborative group that works to deliver scalable, customer-focused priorities, by transferring product knowledge to sellers and influencing product design for Google Customer Solutions (GCS) and its customers. By liaising with our partner teams (Sales, Marketing, Product/Engineering, Sales Finance, Large Customer Sales), the PSA team ensures our teams are equipped with the information, training, collateral, and opportunities needed for future growth and customers’ needs are addressed and conveyed to partner/product teams.
In this role, you will oversee our Retail and Video teams, and be a manager of managers. You will manage the entire EMEA Retail go-to-market strategy, and work with VP and Director-level stakeholders in sales and marketing to ensure flawless rollout. You will drive innovative solutions in a complex, ambiguous, and cross-functional environment.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Define Google Customer Solutions (GCS) EMEA product and go-to-market (GTM) strategies, identify market/customer opportunities, plan and manage programs to execute against those strategies, and partner with sales leadership on achieving the strategies globally and in-region.
- Shape all aspects of achieving GCS EMEA product commercialization goals, including close collaboration with sales leaders on effective planning, global PSA product teams to develop impactful product strategies, and a team of cross-functional partners to extend the reach and impact of your product growth area (PGA).
- Manage a team of managers and product specialists to work closely with sales/global product leads on new products/features, including their commercialization and launch strategies.
- Use customer data, seller feedback, and market trends to develop/deploy scalable regional solutions to optimally engage with our customer/sales stakeholders.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.