Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Dublin, Ireland; London, UK
Experience managing projects and programs across a global company
- Experience in an operational and business strategy function
About the job
Experience developing and rolling out new programs, products, and services; and guiding users through program changes
- Experience managing multiple vendor relationships
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Ability to evaluate/summarize data, and be strategic
- Creative problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Excellent program management, operations, customer service, and verbal/written communication skills
The Health + Performance (H+P) team’s mission is to enable members of the Google community to live healthy and fulfilling lives through experiences that help them connect, move, and unwind. In service delivery, we bring this experience to life. With many fitness centers and massage rooms globally, and classes delivered digitally every week, the team manages a variety of vendors to provide great service, expert guidance, and innovative experiences.
You'll work closely with our vendor partners to deliver H+P programs and services. You'll build strong user relationships that produce promoters and advocates of H+P. You'll work with H+P partners and stakeholders to deliver experiences that meet our performance standards and expectations, and utilize established processes with thoughtful use of resources. This will ensure consistent, magical experiences around the globe.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work - from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Partner with key vendors in order to help them understand Google’s needs, develop a strategy to deliver against those needs, and execute against the strategy.
- Establish and build strong user relationships. Manage user inquiries and requests to drive strong customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners: facility managers, project executives, extended workforce solutions, other amenity program managers, health/wellbeing champions and advocates.
- Deliver, maintain, and operate fitness, massage, and other wellbeing spaces in the region.
- Test, transition, and scale new programs, products and services into stable operations. Contribute to service delivery central functions: budget planning, governance, change management, marketing, communications, and engagement.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.