We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we've been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it's more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Our newly formed Brand and Marketing team is charged with defining the Instacart brand and making it a household name. We are right- and left-brained - combining creativity with a rigorously analytical approach. We move fast, work nimbly, and are laser-focused on driving measurable business impact.
We are looking for a Brand Partnerships & Experience Lead to develop and execute a content strategy to build awareness, adoption and favorability among prospective customers. In this role, you'll work closely with Product Marketing, Brand Media, Creative, and Marketing Analytics to craft and execute joint programs that grow Instacart's business. You'll be responsible for working cross-functionally to lead a partnerships and experience strategy given our newly formed Brand Strategy. You will develop all programs forward, overseeing timelines and execution, and instrumenting measurement to ensure programs are successful.
This role is eligible for remote work or can be located in our San Francisco or New York office.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Own the strategy and execution for Instacart's brand partnerships and experience, with a focus on our content strategy, driving awareness, adoption, and favorability among consumers, as well as improving CAC and accelerating growth in monthly active users.
- Develop a strategic plan to design, evaluate and pursue new first-of-a-kind partnerships with various industry players
- Develop business development strategies for brand partnerships and strategic alliances
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals. Owning the end-to-end relationship with partners and maintaining senior executive-level contacts
- Drive business reviews with partners ensuring the delivery of high impact results
- Partner with cross-functional leads (Product Marketing, Co-Marketing, Integrated Campaigns, Social Media, etc.) to develop brand partnership and experience campaigns to grow Instacart's user base, including identification of key segments and markets that represent the biggest opportunity
- Work with Performance Marketing, Product Marketing and Product Team team to develop a full-funnel approach to campaign development across the end-to-end user journey.
- Make strategic recommendations and decisions on when and how to launch a partnership or experience. Driving a clear narrative about the Instacart Brand and how it ties back to Instacart's broader business, mission and vision.
- Amplify Instacart's CSR efforts across our guests, communities and stakeholders. Helping drive awareness and Brand Love.
- 6-8 years of Brand Partnership, Brand Strategy, or Brand Experience
- You have deployed or overseen large partnerships brand campaigns that have driven impact on company-level metrics
- You have experience in negotiating non-standard business development agreements
- You understand brand and performance marketing concepts and can articulate them to a broad set of audiences
- You have crisp communication skills and have strong experiences interfacing with key stakeholders across the org chart
- You have hands-on experience managing large scale initiatives with tight deadlines
- You excel at managing initiatives across multiple stakeholders and can identify solutions that balance the needs of each
- You are a self-starter with the ability to manage through ambiguous situations
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Above all, you're a team player and love making an impact each day