At Lyft, our mission is to improve people's lives with the world's best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Transit, Bikes, and Scooters (TBS) Operations Performance and Planning team is looking for a passionate Data Analyst
to join us in tackling some of the most interesting and impactful problems in urban transportation. The Data Analyst will play an integral role in improving operational performance of our bikeshare and scooter markets across America, especially focusing on field performance. A successful candidate thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment, has a natural curiosity, and isn't afraid to dive deep.
- Build and maintain reporting of key operational metrics to markets, cross functional teams, external partners, and regulators
- Partner with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and local markets to evolve business metrics and performance indicators
- Work with local markets to deliver deep dive analyses to improve operational performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates to tackle complex problems including: field asset tracking, user behavior and performance management
- 2+ years experience in a consulting, analytics/business intelligence, or related field
- Highly skilled in SQL - able to query write structured and efficient queries on large datasets for analysis; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Meticulous in producing high quality data visualization to drive business insights and provide tangible solutions; experiences with BI tools (i.e. Tableau) is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional partners
- Adept at contextualizing real world operations into analytical problem solving
- Passionate about sustainable mobility and active transportatio
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program