About the opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Intern to support the Business Operations - Acquire team in Berlin. Our team is responsible for overseeing the customer journey from the first contact with N26 to the moment the account is opened.
In this context we aim at optimizing the onboarding funnel to provide users with the best-in-class experience and support in the idealisation and delivery of bigger changes in the customers' journey.
You will have the unique opportunity to work in a cross functional team environment and help us provide great onboarding experience to our customers, while driving business strategies and operational changes.
In this role, you will:
What you need to be successful:
- Support strategic projects working in cross functional team environments incl. internal stakeholders such as Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Customers Operations, Marketing etc.
- Run data analysis and constantly review metrics to gain a deeper understanding of the funnel performance and support data-driven decisions on the several initiatives
- Develop and drive business operations projects, e.g. new product implementation or process improvements
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications and stakeholder management in a high-functioning team environment
- From your first day on, you will assume responsibility and take ownership of your own projects
- You (will) graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a top-tier university in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Informatics, Mathematics, or a related field
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the financial services industry (Bank, FinTech, etc) or in consulting
- You have excellent English language skills (German is a plus)
- You possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills
- You have strong visualization and storytelling skills with Powerpoint
- You have ideally SQL experience
- Great interest for banking industry and fintech as well as a passion to deepening your knowledge of the users' onboarding journey, the identity verification landscape and the corresponding operations
What's in it for you:
- You are available to work for ideally 6 months, as a full-time intern (40h/week)
- You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations
- You understand N26 business model and want to make a difference!
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have a strong service mentality and are solution oriented
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Who we are
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe's most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running
- Discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 13 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
N26 has reimagined banking for today's digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it's how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.