This is a requirement is for Oracle Financial Services PrimeSourcing division. We are a part of Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) business unit and our specialized solutions address the unique business needs of banking and financial institutions, enabling them to make more informed business decisions and serve customers better.
Required Experience/Skill Set:
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
- 3+ yearsâ€™ experience in hands-on application support analyst role
- Experience with working in an ITIL environment. ITIL foundation Certification desired
- Basic knowledge of SDLC
- Minimum 2-4 years technical experience in Web based technology environments and related dependencies between platforms, database, and application levels. (UNIX, Oracle, Windows)
- Strong technical skills (PL/Sql, Unix, Unix shell scripting)
- Experience on scripting including Shell/ Python
- Ability to quickly receive and process information, make appropriate risk-based decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective issue management skills, problem identification, root cause analysis, and solution recommendation.
- Experience in enterprise incident management practices, monitoring and performance tools.
- Experience with Monitoring Tools such as CloudProber, AppDynamics Splunk, Grafana, Dynatrace is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to remain calm, work in a fast paced, at times pressured environment, and balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short notice
- Able to work in 24*7 support in different shifts pattern on rotational basis (work schedule will include weekend support as well).
- Perform Health checks
- Work on issues identified during Health checks
- Work on User reported incidents/request as per Knowledge base and track till closure within agreed SLAâ€™s
- Ensure that new issues which are not part of Knowledge base are highlighted to shift leads/Support Engineers
- Ensure shift issues are handled and ongoing issues are documented in Shift Handover
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.