Tier 3 CGBU Sales Operation
(Level: Business Analyst 3- Ops)
The Communications Global Business Unit (CGBU) and the Sales Operations organization is looking to hire an individual with strong knowledge on deal structure and approvals, as well as a solid background on contractual terms and conditions , helping the Sales Team negotiati ng with customers to support its business selling Communications specific products (Hardware, Software) including 5G and SaaS.
The preference is for candidates wtih previous proven experience in the Deal M anagement Organization.Key Responsibilitieâ€‹s
- Engage, collaborate and advise Sales on deal structuring up to multiple quarters ahead and support sales in building a successful deal layout in the approval tool.
- Strong knowledge in complex deal structure, like unlimited license agreement, customer contractual agreements negotiation via phone call and possibly face to face would be a plus.
- Help the Sales team identify alternatives/solutions within Oracle standards, to meet customer requirements for the deal structure.
- Review incoming deal approval requests in Oracle approval tool , DAS , by providing input and recommendations on all relevant deal aspects for a smooth approval.
- Build strong relationships with Tier 1 approvers as well as various parallel approvers ranging from CGBU Management, PLM, Credit & Collections, Legal, Rev Rec, Tax.
- Provide education/training to the Sales team on the Oracle policies and approval process as needed.
- Work with related global or divisional process owners to possibly fine-tune existing processes or introduce new process element.
- Collaborate with the Sales Operations enablement team to formulate and create communications to the sales organization on specific approval and process matters.
- Demonstrate a technical competence by keeping up to date of the latest developments tied to internal Policies and Product offering.
- Link to all extended teams to be aware of latest news and organizational changes.
- Project management, specifically when working on complex bid structure, leveraging collaboration with cross functional Teams as well as participate to contractual terms / conditions customer negotiations.
- Ad Hoc related (business) projects when/where needed.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Highly value experience in Deal Management organization
- 3 years plus work experience in this area.
- Located in Unite d States (Texas), with the ability to support Sales Teams across all Latin American time zones (Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America)
- Fluent in E n glish and Spanish (writ t e n and sp oken ). Portugues is a plus.
- Broad Oracle experience and understanding of Oracle organization.
- Deep knowledge of or experience in business practices, approval, and contracts.
Strong understanding of Oracle processes and policies including GAM/SAM/OCAM.
- Excellent communication skills â€“ both written and verbally.
- Ability to work with Sales and other internal functions like PLM, Sales Consulting, Support, OCC, to consolidate ideas into a well written business case.
- Comfortable saying no while also offering alternative solutions.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of management including VPâ€™s.
- Strong coaching skills
- Service and execution oriented
- Flexible/Thinking outside the box
- Ability to work cross lob, independently with remote management
- Able to work in a multi-cultural and fast pace environment
- High ethical standards to ensure deal structure meets Oracle standards
- High degree of flexibility to address many different types of deal structures across a diverse customer base is a key element to this function,
Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.