The Enterprises digital objectives in the areas of remote work, employee productivity, communications and collaboration, mobility, and enterprise security are nothing new, but the speed and scale at which businesses are trying to deliver them is unprecedented. At Oracle Communications w e understand that Enterprises must view the future of work as a journey, not a destination. Businesses need to be more adaptive, transform work over the long term, and recognize and respond to challenges brought about by disruptions. And we are here to help our enterprise customers safeguard their business-critical communications on this journey. Proud of our 40+ years of heritage and expertise in helping our customers in the areas most critical for them in security, signaling and policy, we are levering the Oracle Cloud DNA to help our customers capitalize on emerging technologies to ultimately drive differentiation and deliver a competitive edge for their organization.
If you enjoy working within highly skilled, multicultural teams and are passionate about enterprise communications, cloud technologies, AI/ML, analytics, automation, 5G, edge, IoT and communications technologies, come join us as we re-imagine communications to connect the world.
We are looking for a senior product marketing analyst to join the Oracle Communications team.
- Proven experience in enterprise communications
- Deep understanding of key technology topics is a must: Session Border Controller, SIP session management, enterprise network security and monitoring.
- Solid track record of developing portfolio positioning messages, in a highly competitive environment
- Proven knowledge and understanding of enterprise networks, UCaaS, CCaaS and BYOC.
- Expertise and experience in external engagements with customers, press and industry analysts is a must.
- Proven C-level presentation and interaction skills (internally, customers, partners)
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter who can create and deliver scalable-growth plans from concept to delivery, including an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively driving to measurable results. The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partnering skills
- Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence among a highly-matrixed organization.
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
Main Role and responsibilities:
Create compelling messaging and marketing content for enterprise communications portfolio featuring session delivery products to support market awareness and demand generation campaigns, account based marketing activities and sales enablement
- Provide differentiating product and solution marketing support for sales and pre-sales organization and enable to effectively sell against the competition
- Contribute to build market awareness, driving demand and accelerating deal flow for Oracleâ€™s offerings to enterprises globally .
- Deliver targeted programs to drive market awareness, engaging buyers and influencers, creating demand, and accelerating the sales pipeline.
- Create high-quality and differentiated content to comprehensively address buyer and seller needs and establishing Oracle as the vendor of choice.
Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users. Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines. Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 122062 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.