- Manage service delivery using an evidence informed approach to improve outcomes for clients.
- Implement and manage all parts of the client experience within support.
- Ensure service related documentation is accurate and kept up-to-date at all times.
- Ensure quality of practice meets contractual requirements, legal obligations and organizational policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and participate in monitoring, review and auditing processes related to support requests and service delivery.
- Identify and elevate issues affecting the achievement of service delivery objectives and continually improve services.
- Review SLA's, follow up on issues and trends, and propose action plans for process improvements.
- Devise and implement relevant and meaningful processes to meet client expectations.
- Produce accurate and timely reports to demonstrate delivery performance to nominated customers and to ensure effective management of performance levels.
- Facilitate the review, orchestration and communication of Infrastructure changes within the organization.
- Develop strong working relationships and increasing engagement / collaboration with peers.
- Ensure support services are aligned with the agreed business needs; business expectations are both met and managed.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Retail or related field.
- 2+ yearsâ€™ experience with support operations, with a proven record of driving process improvement and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Strategic Thinking â€“ ability to create a vision and deliver to clients.
- Teamwork â€“ candidates will need to be strong team players, who support their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Retail environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyze statistical data.
- Track the record of working within diverse and successful IT teams.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key Business groups.
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills (i.e. ability to create a multi-page deck to deliver a key message).
- Good project and time management skills - Ability to work independently and manage oneâ€™s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and production methods.
- Influencing â€“ the ability to influence technology decisions and represent accordingly.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
In this role, your primary focus will be to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle Support Services customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. You will be responsible for fielding and resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means and technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. As a primary point of contact for customers, you will act as a liaison between Oracle employees and the customer with little direction from management. You will also provide guidance and resolution on a wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues. Resolution is primarily provided in real time with follow up for more complex matters. This position may provide you an opportunity to be "proactively responsible" for support for our top revenue and strategic customers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Prior working knowledge of or the desire to quickly learn about Oracle Financials, Oracle Service, ITS, Imaging, GSR, the World Wide Web, internal knowledgebase, MSOffice tools and our Electronic Support Service Offerings. In addition, understand the use of operating systems, hardware environments, software, networking, Oracle products and how they all interrelate in a customer environment. You should also be fluent in customer TAR reporting systems. Bachelors degree and three years related experience (and one year Client Relations experience) in hand, an ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, will have shown prior abilities to be an effective team player, and will demonstrate commitment to ensuring customer success.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.