Who we are ?
Oracle Managed Cloud Services team is responsible for providing technical services to all customers application & software hosted in OCI / OnPrem /Hybrid. OMCS team members use ITIL, ISO2000 & other industry specific best practices to manage the customer application & software across different Oracle technology stack.
Driving adoption of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for our customer is main objective. We accelerate the OCI adoption by showcasing the prowess of Oracleâ€™s cloud technology as well as our valued added engineering solutions that provides highly differentiated service experience to our customers in cloud.
Do you like to work in edge technologies ?
Do you see a boredom in a regular DBA/ System Administration work?
Are you excited to do things in a simpler way?
Do you love talking to your customer & want to see how you are influencing customer life though managed cloud service experience?
If answer is Yes ? Then we are searching an IT engineer like you,
Who you are ?
What you bring:
- Passionate about cloud, customer focused, thrive in a dynamic team culture.
- A technologist at heart, who enjoys working in multiple technologies in Application , Database & Infrastructure.
- Able to build, maintain and leverage key relationships with internal stakeholders and customer to drive increased engagement and accountability for your work.
- Strong advocacy of doing things simpler way by automation , self-service etc.
- Strong communicator who is passionate about the customerâ€™s experience
- Motivated to be resourceful, innovative and entrepreneurial
- Driven to learn about cloud infrastructure and its inter-dependencies
- Humble and committed to always improving
- Motivated individual & lead team by example.
What you will do ?
- Strong knowledge in oracle application technologies EBS 12.2 Installation, Fusion Middleware 12c, Database 12c . Experience in OCI or other cloud will be a plus
- 8+ Years in Oracle technology experience including upgrade, migration, implementation & 2+ years of people management experience.
- 4+ Experience of leading an end to end managed service portfolio of enterprise application & infrastructure in a direct customer engagement .
- Certifications in Oracle / OCI are a plus.
- Work experience in production support environment is a MUST and flexible to work in a 24x7 environment.
- Leading a technology team with L2/ L3 resources servicing multiple customers .
- Keeping track of critical milestones in both operation & projects.
- Managing operation metrics as per OLA/ SLA .
- Preparing operational reports for customers & internal stakeholders
- Manage customer escalation keeping in customer satisfaction high. Timely update to senior management and leaders to ensure appropriate awareness, engagement
- Produces accurate and timely communications tailored to relevant audience (Senior Leaders and internal Stakeholders)
- Leads and/or participates in Team technical work & provide regular guidance for meeting customer / operational objectives.
- Knowledge management (run book, issue trackers, white papers ) are key to operational success & lead/ endorse the belief in the team.
What We offer You:
- Shows strong collaboration skill with peers & others in OCI organization.
- Should have excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with globally distributed team is preferred
- Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs.
- A great opportunity to work in cutting edge technologies with leading industry business solution like OCI, Oracle Application & Database
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities- leading Customer, Technology , People
- A great workplace for YOU to Succeed.
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Work with a world class team to develop, implement, and support cutting edge Oracle technology.
Manages a team maintaining and/or implementing software project(s) and/or internal systems. Defines, documents and manages scope, expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership skills. Detailed knowledge of several applications within a business area needed. BA/BS degree and relevant experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 121224 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.