About Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite is the world leader in cloud business management applications. We are seeking Sales Account Executives with a successful background selling software.
Ideal candidates are in the early stages of their sales with 1-3 years of success in a closing sales or business development role selling software.
Click here to learn more about Oracle NetSuite!
More about the Opportunity:
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you are responsible for selling the entire suite of NetSuite products: ERP, CRM, e-commerce, EPM and HCM.
- You have support from a Business Development Representative to help secure new business.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and in-person customer meetings.
About the Team:
- You have 1-3 years of SaaS/Technology sales and a desire to succeed.
- You are a regular on your companyâ€™s top producerâ€™s list and have the stats to back it up.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- You enjoy learning technology and can translate that into value for prospects.
- Youâ€™re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
- We value outstanding writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and effective communication style.
- We strive for attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Oracle, we do not just value differencesâ€”we celebrate them. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Work involves some problem solving. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Ability to communicate effectively over the phone with high level decision makers. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Strong communication, negotiation and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. Typically graduate or equivalent with up to 2 years relevant sales experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 122665 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.