NetSuite Sales Representative-21000UUB
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages:
Preferred QualificationsOracle NetSuite ECEMEA will expand its Cloud sales team, to sell the Oracle NetSuite products to new and existing Oracle customers across the ECEMEA market. Oracle Netsuite now offers a number of exciting career opportunities for experienced business applications sales professionals who can sell the business benefits of cloud-based applications to business and technology executives.
Oracle NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/Financials, CRM, E-Commerce, Inventory all through the Cloud. Our software is used by more than 20,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on premise systems.
Our value proposition is a game changer for the ERP industry, with this in mind NetSuite is aggressively moving into the Commercial arena and is building a new sales team to identify and qualify opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Commercial sector accounts.
The Oracle NetSuite Sales Executive will be tasked with holding and delivering to an annual quota and will be required to prospect, forecast, resource allocate, plan & tender on new business deals.You will be required to
- Articulate business benefits of NetSuite solutions to the relevant audience.
- Manage a volume business i.e. many deals in a given period.
- Win deals in a competitive environment to over achieve targets.
- Create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications, cross lines of business.
- Consult customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale along with Pre-Sales.
- Work closely with Pre Sales, Professional Services implementation teams on all customer projects as One team.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required
- Flexibility to travel
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- 5+ year experience selling ERP solutions either on premise or Cloud.
- Consistent track record of delivering to quota and revenue goals – minimum 2/3 years within the ERP industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions is a pre requisite for this role.
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Expertise in demand generation in new markets from campaign conception to deal closure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners. The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs. Responsible for understanding Oracle's product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities. Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition. Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals. Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills. Strong marketing skills. Travels to customer as needed. 2 or more years of relevant sales experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Regular Employee Hire