About Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite is the worldâ€™s leading provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory and more!
We are seeking Business Development Managers with a successful background in a Business Development Representative role selling software to lead a team of 10 Business Development Representatives in the Nashville area.
Click here to learn more about Oracle NetSuite!
More about the Opportunity:
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you are responsible for managing a team of Business Development Representatives that serve as the initial sales engagement to potential net-new customers.
- Drive the development of sales skills, including inbound/outbound prospecting, lead/qualification, and objection handling.
- Teach, coach and mentor the next generation of successful sales professionals.
- Recruit, train, and coach the team in both sales process and NetSuite product knowledge.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and in-person customer meetings.
About the Team:
- You have 2-3 years of SaaS/Technology business development sales experience and a desire to succeed.
- You are a regular on your companyâ€™s top producerâ€™s list and have the stats to back it up.
- You have mentored or lead other BDRâ€™s like yourself sharing best practices and a track to success.
- You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and dedication.
- You enjoy learning technology and can translate that into value for prospects.
- Youâ€™re curious, insightful, and perceptive.
- We are responsible for driving interest to our prospective customers and to execute in tandem with our marketing and sales teams vision.
- We value outstanding writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and effective communication style.
- We strive for attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and quick turnaround times.
- We get stuff done. And fast.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
Manages a team of telesales business development representatives for a territory/region. Provides daily operations management of outbound call response and lead qualification functions. Creates product, sales, and business function training programs. Coordinates marketing (direct mail, advertising, etc.) activities with Marketing organizations. Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff. Participates in the recruiting process and provides hiring recommendations to senior management. Manages budget. Provides support to marketing and sales programs.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Experience qualifying prospects and customers and an understanding of the sales cycle process. Experience training professional sales staff, University degree in Business or equivalent. Previous management experience. Successful sales track record. Strong Oracle product knowledge preferred 5 years sales experience.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 122371 in the subject line of the email.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.