This is a key role with the primary responsibility being the coordination, facilitation, scheduling and administration of open enrollment training courses offered by Global OTD.
- Manages Global OTD open enrollment courses for specific vendors
- Course scheduling: set up events in the Learning Management system (LMS) and ensure necessary purchase orders are raised for courses which are then open for registration in a timely manner or cancelled on time to avoid cost as needed
- Monitor status of registrations take further promotion actions as necessary (e.g. contacting local HR & ODCs for promotion assistance)
- Answers any questions regarding employee training courses
- Liaise with suppliers on scheduling/logistical issues, payment issues
- Vendor management : maintain relationship and redirect as needed for escalation issues, contract amendments working with procurement
- Analysis and reporting
- Evaluation analysis : collate and produce quarterly reports on attendeesâ€™ feedback
- Data analysis for spend, participation, cancellations, etc
- Support the development and implementation of OTD strategies
- Participate in meetings and conference calls
- Participate in global projects as required
- Support Centers and ODCâ€™s with requests for information to drive courses and initiatives within their LOBâ€™s
- Build effective relationships across the globe with:
- OTD, HR, and other Lines of Business
- Vendors, Procurement, Legal
RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Respond efficiently and promptly to all requests within area of responsibility
- Escalate any potential issues that may cause conflicts with agreed upon deadlines
- Attention to detail: ensure all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Operate in line with Oracle processes and procedures
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and evaluate data, using a variety of technical systems to perform basic statistical analysis
- Strong communications and networking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to work under pressure, be pro-active and re-active
- Positive and constructive team player and a good listener
- Self-motivated and have enthusiasm to effectively drive this role forward
- Ability to learn and convey processes and procedures effectively
- General PC Skills including MS office, Excel & Pivot tables, nice to have: Oracle systems, HCM
- Desired Degree Qualification e.g. HR, Psychology, Project Management, Organization Development
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 2 years of project management or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.