As a member of Oracle Recruiting QA team, you will perform the below task:
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Work closely with the development team to understand the new features and write detailed test case to deliver a high quality product to our customers
- Responsible for creating detailed test plan to validate the feature delivered to customers
- Ability to create dynamic data which can be used for various forms of testing (including Business Process, Integration, Unit Test etc). Document the data and enter the same in a central environment for future rounds of testing
- Ability to perform testing in multiple environments in short span of time
- Able to analyze the automation results and convey the results of failure to development team to take corrective actions
- Document the test results and provide comprehensive test report to the management team
- Work with development team based on SCRUM methodology to deliver incremental features to our customers
- Ability to communicate well and work with development organization worldwide. Be able to conduct the test case review meetings with extended team independently
- Ability to analyze customer reported bugs and recommend solution to the development team
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institute
- 6-8 years of experience in Software quality assurance (preferably ERP applications)
- Knowledge of HCM and Recruiting domain is a plus
- Experience in testing Cloud based applications
- Good knowledge of automation tools
- Possess and demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of QA processes and end-to-end software development cycle
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.