This is a requirement is for Oracle Financial Services PrimeSourcing division. We are a part of Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) business unit and our specialized solutions address the unique business needs of banking and financial institutions, enabling them to make more informed business decisions and serve customers better.Required Experience/Skill Set:
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver high quality service
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- 8-10 yearsâ€™ experience in hands-on application support lead role
- Strong technical skills (PL/Sql, Unix, Unix shell scripting)
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLAâ€™s and OLAâ€™s
- Experience with working in an ITIL environment. ITIL foundation Certification desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours at short notice
- Able to work in 24*7 support in different shifts pattern on rotational basis (work schedule will include weekend support as well).
- Be a SMEs for the given cluster of applications and their environments
- Provide technical leadership
- Resolve non KEDB issues/tickets
- Drive Shift-Left strategy
- Prepare and Maintain the overall KEDB as per defined Knowledge Management process
- Identify scope for automation and focus on continuous improvements
- Conduct RCA for the identified Problems along with Service Desk and Incident Managers
- Drive execution of Problem Resolution Plans with other stakeholders
- Coordinate with BNYM Business Users, BNYM Technology teams, Service Desk for incident resolution
- Provide inputs to project review documents / dash boards to senior management
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Manager
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.