Oracle-NetSuite is the world's first and leading provider of cloud-based ERP CRM platform. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP, CRM, SCM, financials, ecommerce, inventory, manufacturing and more. With more than customer base of 35,000 organizations, NetSuite is 10 times larger than the nearest competitors.
Picture yourself building a successful career at Oracle-NetSuite â€” working alongside smart, talented, innovative, caring people â€” invested in our customers and the community, to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals.
NetSuite ERP engineers do more than write code. We become specialists in our business domain and take the time to deeply understand our customersâ€™ goals. We own the design of our product, bringing questions and ideas to the table and analyzing them. We develop greenfield code for new engines as well as maintain a powerful legacy codebase.
This role is for someone who wants to be involved with all phases of the development process: specification, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance. We'd like you to be passionate about clean code, quality, and SOLID principles. If you want to work in an agile environment with continuous integration, pair programming and TDD practices, our team would be a phenomenal fit.
- You will work closely with other development teams, testing/automation teams, product management, and UX to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system
- Independently/Jointly investigate, present options, review and implement completely new functionality OR re-architect an existing solution to meet growing needs.
- Implement solutions that includes database schema, business logic, and some presentation layer work.
- Use existing methods and best practices in software industry to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
- Analyze potential customer workflows and scenarios, investigate and reproduce customer-reported issues and resolve them as per defined service level agreements.
- Validate and certify peer engineers work to achieve high-quality product.
- Preparing test plans and coding Unit, Functional, Performance and Scalability tests.
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of software development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
- 5+ years of experience with Java (C# or similar will also be considered)
- 5+ years of SQL database experience
- Intimate working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser
- Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.