Job description for Fixed Assets IC1
Fixed Assets team is responsible for Capitalization to depreciation of assets. We ensure appropriate capitalization, depreciation, correct accounting for Fixed Assets in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Statutory requirements as appropriate.
FA activities -
- Capitalization of assets (processing of invoice for purchase of Fixed Assets).
- Asset maintenance (capitalization to depreciation).
- Reconciliation review clearance of action item.
- Retirement and Transfer of Assets in Fixed Assets register.
- Processing service requests of Fixed Assets.
- Facilitate Fixed Assets report for reporting and audit perspective.
- Month end closure of corporate books.
- Month end closure of statutory books.
- Take a lead role in coordinating with teammates for month end closure activities.
- Preparation of FA roll forward analysis at entity level.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to resolve FA related issues.
- Coordinate with It team to resolve the technical issues related to Fixed assets module.
- Facilitate audit requirements with Fixed Assets reporting and handling audit queries.
- Auditing transaction internally to ensure the quality of the transaction.
- Perform FA Roll-forward , Quarterly Metrix Balance sheet flux and significant impact analysis
Job requirements -
- Accounts and Finance background experience is must.
- Post-graduation in commerce / CA / ICWAI inter
- Good communication skills (Written & verbal).
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good MS OFFICE skills.
- Flexible to any shift timings.
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 - 2 year experience. BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. Itâ€™s when everyoneâ€™s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond whatâ€™s been done before. Thatâ€™s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.