Peloton is looking for an Accounts Payable Associate to support operations for processing G&A expenses. The Accounts Payable Associate will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to members of the Treasury Ops team. Through processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices in an efficient & timely manner, the associate ensures payments are accurate & complete and expenses are correctly assigned to departments in accordance with what has been forecasted for the fiscal budget. The associate is expected to adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Process PO backed and non-PO backed invoices in our P2P and ERP system
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries • Resolve invoice/payment discrepancies by analyzing entries in our ledger against entries on the vendor's ledger • Help to support cash & liquidity management by identifying opportunities for vendors to receive payments via Coupa pay • Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Support the Accounting team in month end close activities by addressing & resolving open items and variances • Aid employees and vendors by showing them how to navigate our P2P system, Coupa
- Ensure records are managed and maintained in accordance with organizational policies & procedures • Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Support the immediate AP team cross-functionally by helping to manage the workload and keep processing volumes at a minimum
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school preferred • 1-3 years accounts payables experience
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements
- General math skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs • High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Coupa and SAP experience preferred
- Committed to getting the job done and possesses an eagerness to learn
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.