Peloton's Accounts Payable Supervisor (Indirect) oversees end to end invoice processing thru our Coupa and ERP systems. The Supervisor oversees a team of associates and ensures all tasks are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. This role will specifically be responsible for overseeing the timely and accurate processing of all payables falling under the classification of G&A (General & Administrative).
- Oversee Invoice Smash and Inbox review and assignments
- Investigate and resolve vendor inquiries and discrepancies.
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure complete and accurate invoice coding.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports and recording entries
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements.
- Train, develop and supervise a team of associates
- Develop and update process maps, policies and procedures
- Facilitate internal audit testing over areas of responsibility
- Serve as a partner to stakeholders outside of the Treasury Operations team to ensure effective communication and that business needs are well served
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Make recommendations and oversee projects to enhance efficiency and automate processes
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Foster an environment that encourages meticulous attention to detail when processing and strict adherence to meeting deadlines
- Promote information sharing across teams to help keep processes & procedures uniform
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years relevant Accounts Payable experience preferably focused in G&A expense processing
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, controls and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- Treasury Management System experience a plus
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality are a must
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Adept at prioritization, responsiveness and understanding sense of urgency.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills
- Great team player
- Self-starter with a strong willingness to learn
- Ability to think strategically
- Coupa & SAP experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.