We are looking for a PMO Analyst to join our Finance Transformation team. It is an exciting time to join our team as we are currently building a best-in-class finance solution implementing SAP S/4 Hana. You will be a key member of the implementation project and help support post-go live initiatives and improvements. In addition, you will assist in the development and execution of end-to-end portfolio management processes for the Finance team, including project intake, prioritization, resource planning, and status reporting. Post SAP S/4 Hana implementation, you will be responsible for helping manage a range of projects, from short multi-week engagements impacting a small team to complex cross-functional projects, specifically system implementations.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, solution-focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Ideal candidates will bring strong program management and implementation skills, have 3+ years of cross-functional, technical project management experience, and are driven to solve complex challenges.
- Support Peloton's implementation of SAP S/4 Hana, including partnering with program leads and stakeholders to refine, track, and report on the deployment/cutover plan
- Develop key project communications to communicate key deployment/cutover milestones
- Partner with PMO to support program processes such as plan management, RAID tracking, and change control
- Support the development of an end-to-end process for Portfolio Management of Finance projects
- Create tools and templates to streamline the project intake and prioritization process across all Finance teams
- Build out portfolio and project reporting tools and templates
- Help establish and implement the resource management strategy
- Support the development of a transformation roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
- Develop concise and compelling business cases for proposed projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Coordinate status updates across the portfolio of finance projects and facilitate communication to various stakeholders
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and establish effective communication channels, acting as a liaison between teams to increase collaboration and productivity
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or a business-related field
- 3+ years of experience in cross-functional project management
- Working knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies
- Technical project management experience
- Clear communicator with a keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project-impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous activities with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, has a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience managing ambiguity, risk, and changing directions of projects and strategies
- Worked in a fast-paced company similar to a high-tech start-up or consulting firm
- Worked on a full-cycle SAP ERP implementation
- Experience with program management tools: SmartSheets, Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Project
- Familiar with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with Financial Systems - including Accounting, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, A/P systems, and big ERP platforms (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
"Together We Go Far" means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.