To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you'll be doing…
The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales of Analytics ( inc. Tableau products) to Heath / Hospitality and Travel accounts in the Brazil territory. The AE will represent the Analytics Salesforce team ( Tableau and TCRM Platform) , demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while handling all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team. This role is a quota-carrying sales position.
Who you are...
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead/demonstrate a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing, Inside Sales Support, and Customer Success Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes.
. Strong field-based enterprise software or solutions sales experience selling into Enterprise accounts. Strong relationships with Health and Hospitality customers is a plus.
. Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling, Cloud, SAAS, or similar background / experience.
- Performer . Consistent overachievement of Enterprise-level sales quotas
. Complex sales / solution sales and extensive large figure deal experience.
. Demonstrable experience managing relationships with senior decision makers and stakeholders.
. Adaptable, able to thrive in a fast moving organization; reactive and open to new ideas and challenges.
Fluent in Spanish and English.
•You are a Recruiter!
Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.