To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Customer Success Group
***This role is only open to current or previous Tableau Interns. All other applications will not be considered. ***
What you’ll be doing:
- The Associate Renewals Manager is responsible for achieving a high level of customer retention in an assigned territory. The Associate Renewals Manager role is responsible for driving the maintenance and subscription renewal revenue and renewal rate for an assigned territory. Both team and individual renewal targets will be assigned. The Renewals Manager will interact regularly with customers to sell the benefits of a maintenance or subscription renewal. A Renewals Manager will be the front line to the customers to educate on effective license management, be able to sell against cancellation, and confidently articulate the value of Tableau. As this role is customer interfacing, strong communication (both spoken and written) and customer service skills are necessary.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Product renewal revenue quota: Responsibility for Tableau maintenance and subscription renewal contracts, revenue, and renewal rates for assigned territory.
- Transactional sales: This sales role is highly transactional, with hundreds of renewals to collect quarterly.
- Increase the renewal rate: Ensuring high renewal rates and can speak to the value Tableau will bring to organizations by understanding strong product positioning and pipeline management skills. Collaboration across the organization to develop strategies, retain existing client base and maximize revenue growth.
- Pipeline management: Tightly manage the renewal sales cycle including selling against cancellations, assisting customers through the sales cycle, and updating the CRM system according to documented processes.
- Forecasting: Awareness and accuracy of pipeline; comfortable with accurately maintaining a forecast of all renewals within assigned territory.
- Customer check‐ins: You will periodically check in with customers throughout their contract period to ensure the health and adoption of the account.
- High sales activities: High‐volume of outbound and emails each and every week, as part of annual renewal process. In addition, identifying potential upsell opportunities within an account.
- Tableau product knowledge: Strong understanding of Tableau’s products, with the ability to identify upsell opportunities including training and services to ensure customer success.
Who you are:
- Currently completing undergraduate level course work, anticipated to graduate between Dec. 2021 – June 2022
- You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Excellent Communication.
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. Energy and Creativity.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Tableau, Salesforce, Smartsheet, Google Drive, Quip, etc.) Domain.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.