To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Do you want to be a part of something great? The Trailblazer Community Team is looking for a Community Coordinator to help engage and support our vibrant and growing customer Community. We have more than 2M+ community members who are passionate about our product and every one is a budding advocate. It's our job to welcome them, introduce them to all the programs we have to offer, and make meaningful connections to change their career and lives.
As Community Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing quick and outstanding community leader & member support
- Work closely with offshore support and operations teams on managing and resolving support cases
- Community moderation including answering questions, resolving conflicts, and escalating issues
- Troubleshooting and deactivating community spam
- Creating and maintaining online community group governance and documentation
- Reporting on community trending topics and gauging overall sentiment
- Helping support and improve upon the community feedback loop via member surveys and listening activities
- Sending and updating documentation to new Community Group Leaders and Salesforce MVPs
- Supporting reimbursements and following through with Accounts Payable with any overdue invoices
- Executing on engagement initiatives to surprise and delight our community
- Running basic reports on community and program engagement
- Evaluating team operations and managing process improvement
- Providing support for the community experience at Salesforce events including Dreamforce, TrailheaDX, Salesforce World Tours, etc.
- Supporting Community Team to plan and manage events
- Creating and deactivating new community users (both internal and external)
- Working with the Community Team for overall program support needs
- Managing administrative community program processes
- Passionate about being a customer advocate
- Customer/community support queue experience a plus
- Detail oriented
- Has a passion for operations and process improvement
- Master multi-tasker
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Strong communicator and writer
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and great listener
- Willing to go the extra mile to serve our customers
- Great at meeting deadlines
- Calm under fire and have a thick skin
- Team player, but willing to take charge
- Chameleon and can adapt to an ever-changing organization
- Always looking to be the best-in-class
- Baseline knowledge of the Salesforce platform a plus
- Ability to travel
- BA/BS optional
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.