To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Customer Success Group Customer Marketing team is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Customer Marketer to join us as we fuel marketing and supercharge sales with inspiring and relevant customer success stories. This individual will be responsible for developing and nurturing strategic marketing relationships with our most innovative customers, focusing on creating stories of Professional Services and how our customers leverage them to achieve business success across all industries and company sizes.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has experience working with strategic partners, strong relationship-building skills, and enjoys the blend of marketing, sales, and business development coupled with the responsibility of owning co-marketing programs. The role requires a strategic thinker to position joint marketing opportunities and get our customers excited to share their success stories. This person will develop a deep understanding of our customers and their success stories, have excellent written and visual communication skills, and must relish operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment with a focus on customer success.
Responsibilities will include developing and managing customer presentations and working with customers to secure commitment to participate in ongoing marketing activities (i.e., events, films, speaking engagements, sales slides, digital content, etc.).
Role and Responsibilities
Required Skills / Experience
- Prioritize and collaborate on top customer accounts for integrated joint marketing journeys by aligning with GTM Strategy, Product, Sales, Customer Marketing, C-Suite Marketing, PR, Social, and more.
- Develop and curate tailored marketing journeys to showcase how our thought-leading customers are driving transformation with Salesforce.
- Support product launch activities and company events by confirming customer participation and highlighting their success.
- Manage every stage of the co-marketing relationship lifecycle with exceptional attention to detail, making the engagement as easy for the customer as possible.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and customer constituencies, including creative, legal, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Create compelling customer-facing and internal presentations.
- Be an effective business partner and provide consistent and clear communication.
- Own flawless execution and manage customer relationships through joint marketing engagements.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (customer or partner marketing, sales, agency etc.), including customer-facing experience. MBA a plus.
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to present to leadership and overall strong presentation-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver positive customer experiences.
- Strong relationship-building skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written, Google Slide and PowerPoint skills.
- A dynamic, confident personality that is self-motivated and capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Can-do, positive, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment on a fast-growing team.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.