To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is seeking an experienced marketer and leader to join us as our head of Account-Based Marketing & Executive Programs for the UK & Ireland markets. These programs are crafted to lead Salesforce' engagement with Top accounts and with C-suite personas to forge long-term, balanced relationships and support pipeline generation for the business. From enterprise to ESMB this office establishes Salesforce as the business partner of choice with decision makers in all sizes of organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for aligning between Senior Sales Leaders, our Executive Program EMEA Leader and ABM leaders globally and will be adept at establishing relationships, engaging and influencing at the most senior levels both internally and externally. They should have an innate ability to spot areas of opportunity, build compelling business cases and influence decision making.
They will lead, guide & encourage a team of senior marketing talent to best support our business with valuable and measurable programs which delight our audiences and build a unified strategy across C-level engagements and Account Based Marketing.Responsibilities:
- Work with industry leaders, cloud sales teams, senior sales and executive stakeholders and lead the team to research, develop and execute strategic Account Based Marketing and Exec Program plans focused on meeting pipeline goals, growing engagement and establishing relationships across C-Suite and senior business decision makers, in alignment with sales priorities
- Develop a clear vision for the function and build relevant & measurable critical metrics that align to overall business goals
- Segment and differentiate approaches to various tiers of top accounts, and build the appropriate organisation structure to deliver against objectives for each
- Drive an interconnected working ethos that unifies the approach across the org
- Develop and champion senior marketing talent in the organisation
- Lead internal and co-ordinate external communications in relation to these programs
- Cultivate into long term planning & goal-setting for the overall organisation and tie team goals into this vision
- Supervise efficacy, cost, and return on investment of programs and take ownership of associated budget
- Communicate optimally and lead communications to key stakeholders across all levels of the business, ensuring alignment and their support
- Serve as a member of the UKI Marketing leadership team to develop our organisation, our culture, our diversity and equality and our values.
- Act as a marketing spokesperson in external customer facing engagements
- Min of 10 years leading direct and indirect teams
- Meaningful experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs to a set of complex, global Enterprise organisations
- Experience leading ABM programs and/or Executive Programs in a B2B tech environment
- Substantial experience partnering with sales and senior business executives internally as well as with customers/prospects to deliver results.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, fast-growing, constantly evolving environment
- Strong communication skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.