To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce is looking for an experienced, dynamic Account Executive to manage some of its most important Commercial Accounts in the Middle East region . This region is part of the Mediterranean, Middle East and Africa (MMEA) group and is seen as the growth engine for the EMEA business unit, in essence a dynamic start up within a larger organisation. Initially working remotely, the Commercial Account Executive will be responsible for growing both a defined number of existing Commercial Business Unit accounts in the existing Finance and Construction/ Real Estate verticals . Experience of the region and/ or knowledge of the defined vertical focus would be preferred.
This role is defined as a Core role within Salesforce, working together with other internal Cloud and Partner AEs to lead and take responsibility for the overall Account Management.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- Assigned to Medium/ Large sized, complex, highly visible, Commercial Accounts across the Middle East
- Manages the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Engages with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Strategically navigates organization.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Co-Prime, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Creates and drives strategic emphasis where none previously existed.
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- Quota carrying Software or Technology Sales and Account Management experience selling to Commercial/ Enterprise organisations
- Must have demonstrable experience selling Business Applications to Medium to High end organisations in their current role.
- Proven leadership credentials to lead and manage an extensive virtual team, in support of overall Account vision, strategy and goals.
- Focussed, regional experience is an advantage as is knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Demonstrable track record of success, achieving/exceeding quota in recent sales positions. A minimum of 5 years selling into Commercial accounts and no more than four career moves in the last 10 years.
- Preference given towards recent and successful experience in the software industry (Cloud experience would be a plus)
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Collaborates cross functionally internally to actualize deal strategy.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Ability to travel extensively - Average of 8 days per month
- Fluent in English a necessity, Arabic is an advantage
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.