To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
At MuleSoft there is nothing more important than the success of our customers. In the Services group, our trusted experts and high-value services secure customer success by accelerating adoption, engagement, and growth for customers of all sizes. In collaboration with Sales, Technology & Products, and our Partner community, we bring the full power of MuleSoft to help customers to achieve business value faster.
An ideal candidate has a strong background in professional services and is experienced in determining and delivering technical projects using lean-agile and waterfall methodologies. Experience planning and leading complex enterprise projects and programs in a fast‐paced, high growth, technical environment is critical. The ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders, proactively drive methodology improvements across a cross organizational structure.
Responsibilities for Senior Program Manager
You will work with the Program Director and Program team members to manage program-led initiatives and oversee initiatives being delivered by other organizational groups. Workstreams will also include projects that are part of the One Salesforce Program but are being delivered by other teams. You will be a key contributor to the Program, its initiatives and be involved with owning, shaping and delivering operational assets that will facilitate the program management activities, initiative monitoring and tracking, and communication vehicles such as Program dashboards,
- Provide program management and oversite of One Salesforce Program initiatives, whether single sourced by the Program or sourced by another Services entity
- Creates and maintains the necessary processes and communications relative to the aggregate portfolio to manage risks, issues, priorities, expectations and elicit key decisions
- Provides oversight of projects being performed/fulfilled by other groups outside of the Program
- Prepares weekly progress Pulse reports on initiatives to which they are assigned which may require obtaining inputs from implementation teams residing outside of the Program Team
- Develop a Program C4E which includes developing communications and activity plans to evangelize methods with select stakeholder groups
- Create and capture Program and Initiative KPIs
- Capture, analyze, promote and evangelize Program outcomes
- Assess, analyze and estimate various Services GTM and delivery scenarios across Program related initiatives and activities (eg, LSP, xOU global GTM framework, etc)
- Contribute to the OBD,Catalyst and SPSM methodology lifecycle which includes methodology analysis, design, review, enablement, feedback collection and refinement
- Manages and coordinates crowd-sourcing contribution and review activities both internally to MuleSoft and outside of MuleSoft
- Post launch of new methods, frameworks, approaches, etc, elicit lessons learned, feedback and other survey techniques and loop them back into our One Salesforce, GTM, CS and Catalyst best practices
- Collaborate with enablement stakeholders to assist in the creation and delivery of Methodology, Process and Practice training sessions, enablement materials and webinars
- Drive global and regional adoption of the methodology, templates, and tools by our global Professional Services organization
- Contribute to a program to deliver Delivery Management expertise internally and to the Cross OU services organization
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding Methodology, resources, schedule and risk
- Contribute to OBD,Catalyst and SPSM methodology governance and oversite development and monitoring activities
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrable experience of Lean-Agile practices and principles and 5 years experience using Agile project delivery approaches
- 10+ years of project management experience delivering technology services or business consulting services as a program or project manager in large, complex technical environments
- Experience delivering MuleSoft Catalyst engagements
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate meetings where you will articulate complex concepts
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship building skills
- Strong executive presence and communication skills for C-level interactions with customer and internal Executives
- Ability to work well in a cross‐functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team oriented approach to problem solving
- Deep program management experience managing multiple projects varying in size at one time; PMP/Scrum master/ SAFe Agilist certifications preferred
- Proven successful outcomes for projects and programs of 1 million dollars of budget/revenue and higher
- Technical understanding to evangelize our vision and implement it into project/account planning
- Experience working in a high pressure/at-risk accounts and prioritizing tasks effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Agile certifications such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Scrum Master
- Ability to jump in, help the broader team and do whatever it takes to achieve a desired Program or team outcome
- Positive, energetic attitude to achieve great things
- MBA preferred
- Experience of Kanban
- Experience delivering training or creating training content
- PMI PMP or similar certification/training
- Process analysis and design experience
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Rally or other Agile management services
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.