To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Partner Support Operations Analysts function as our Partner Operations subject matter experts and are fully cross trained on our technical, licensing, and Order Management and Provisioning processes. Our Partner Support Operations Analysts apply their expertise towards approaches to bring swift resolution to partner business problems. Partner Support Operations Analysts look at territories and accounts from a portfolio perspective and make recommendations to drive accuracy and improvements to our partner's operational health, based on their unique view into support cases submitted by partners.
The Partner Support Operations Analyst owns the Partner Operations Support experience for our partners, and meets case resolution SLAs in accordance with our WW Sales Operations and compliance policies.
In addition to the standard support responsibilities, the Partner Support Operations Analysts will also be responsible for optimizing our business processes, building and monitoring reports and dashboards, resolving internal customer requests as needed, contributing on special projects, and training for new employees. This role requires extensive coordination with many organizations, including Deal Desk, Alliances, Sales Operations, ISV Sales, Sales Crediting, Partner Premier Support, ATT1 Technical Support and Credit & Collections. The Partner Support Operations Analysts will also develop an understanding of our broader platform, Partner Community, Service Cloud and salesforce licensing technologies and will make ongoing recommendations for improvements to and optimization of our support systems and processes.
- Route case ownership and handle timeliness of cases being assigned and processed through the daily case triage process
- Drive data quality and accuracy on support cases by handling GAA and FA fill rates
- Resolve business problems within SLA for external customers within assigned territory on cases received via the Partner Community (level 1 and 2 case support scenarios)
- Apply support communications templates for consistency in messaging to customers
- Build reporting, analytics, and dashboards around the partner support experience
- Partner with Partner Lifecycle Operations to develop operational health metrics
- Work with Partner Operations; Partner Marketing; and Alliances assisting in account reconciliations for customer billing investigations and disputes
- Act as the subject matter expert for questions around process, policy, and applications for internal customers
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of the support process
- Create and maintain knowledge articles to provide self-service support for internal and external customers
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures
- Establish strong relationships acting as liaison with Sales, Renewals, Collections, Adjustments, Compensation, Revenue Recognition, Legal, and other internal business partners as appropriate
- Create training material in SOP format for the case support process and train new hires on the team
- Handle quality assurance initiatives related to order management and support work
- 5+ years prior experience working in an Order Management/ Support capacity
- Proficiency with data collection, compilation, analysis and presentation
- Good interpersonal skills; willingness to appropriately explain difficult issues; ability to think quickly and critically
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Google G Suite applications
- Inquisitive, questioning mentality with close attention to detail; leaves no stone unturned and double-checks everything
- Great teammate; able to be diplomatic and collaborate effectively
- Ability to proactively identify problems and generate plans to solve them
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred
- Salesforce application/platform experience (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud)
- Project Management experience & good understanding of PM methodologies
- Experience working in a channel/partner function
- Salesforce System Administrator certification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.