To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Recruiting Manager will work directly with Salesforce leaders to advise & support select organization’s talent needs. This person will lead, manage, inspire and motivate a team of Recruiters to deliver against recruiting goals and drive both short and long-term initiatives. The ideal candidate is an exceptional leader and has a strong commitment to the collective and individual success of their team.
- Creates a strong sense of team unity and engagement by building recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering & influencing skills)
- Partners closely with business leaders, HR Partners, and Finance and is viewed as a trusted and valuable partner by team and client groups.
- Supports career development plans for their team and is committed to the success and growth of his/her team.
- Creates and executes a strong recruitment strategy to effectively achieve aggressive hiring goals through accurate forecasting and strong leadership.
- Owns weekly business and quarterly reporting on business and team hiring goals.
- Participates in and drives projects and initiatives to streamline processes & make a strong impact on both their own team and overall recruiting org
- Experience in a recruiting leadership role, managing a team of recruiters, and experience partnering with senior executives, preferably within technology recruiting
- Recruiting experience with strong track record of meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while staying focused on exceptional candidate experience and client management.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships and understand the needs of the business.
- Results-driven individual with communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Experience in managing large, business critical initiatives proven to impact the overall business
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to present data to key Executives, establishing credibility and building trust with team and client groups.
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring a seasoned team to achieve great results.
- Ability to analyze and leverage data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.