To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
We are looking for a highly motivated individual and team player to join the Cloud Solution Alliances team. This individual will be responsible for helping develop, launch, and support programs that drive partner enablement and customer success for our Service Cloud-focused implementation partners.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
This Service Cloud-focused position is an important role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and gets it done mentality. You will be part of the Cloud Solution Alliances team and focus on the following:
- Growing Partner capabilities and capacity
- Providing Partners with the tools to deliver Customer success
- Advising Partners on practice growth areas
- Addressing implementation gaps in the ecosystem
Success requires leadership responsibility for developing and executing a strategy and plan with Partners, Regional Channel teams, Product Management, Customer Success groups, and other key stakeholders. Your commitment will help develop and drive the execution of enablement, training assets, and practice development programs. Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing Salesforce’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the Partner’s value proposition within Salesforce.
- Work with the Salesforce Global Alliances team members to identify repeatable training offerings and solutions for Partners.
- Work with the Salesforce Global Alliances team members to help execute partner-focused enablement plans in targeted regions to drive credential growth and deliver customer success.
- Build and maintain reports that effectively communicate to Executive Leadership the impact of identified programs and investment areas.
- Serve as a point of contact for targeted Service Cloud Partners engaged with Salesforce.
- Support planning, development, and maintenance of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Critical Product Update (CPU) learning content for Salesforce’s Partner learning platform - Partner Learning Camp, working closely with internal content writers and subject matter experts.
- Participate in creating and maintaining ecosystem credentials for new or existing product capabilities while working with many internal and external subject matter experts.
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with at least five years of experience in a customer or an implementation delivery role working with Service Cloud.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely decisions that affect cross-functional teams and substantially impact investments and program effectiveness.
- Technical product expertise to help create and deliver training to the global strategic Partners.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspire others to follow and act.
- Willingness to travel and experience working with global markets and country-specific business protocols and customs.
- Proven ability to build and help execute strategic programs in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven enterprise software market experience and PaaS, SaaS, and or Cloud technology companies.
- Executive presence to function as subject matter expert and to deliver training to the global strategic Partners.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum five years experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud or related service products.
- Experience working with implementation consulting organizations in multiple geographies and verticals.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional manner to drive and build the partner ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and independent contributor.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.
US, Canada, or EMEA
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.