To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
As a global company that’s growing at the speed of light, both organically and through acquisitions, we are seeking a senior analyst level employee to join the Data Insights & Scalability team to help our organization scale with this incredible growth. The Data Insights & Scalability team is a cross-functional group that is setting the strategic direction for the group, driving cross-functional process improvement, and scale for our Global Revenue Operations organization. The Global Revenue Operations organization is responsible for Quote to Sales Compensation including: Product Operations, Sales Operations, Partner Operations & Sales Compensation.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in data visualization in Tableau and hands-on experience with big data sets! We are looking for someone and can bring new ideas on improving process, adding automation, and building dynamic dashboards for various leadership teams. We are looking for someone with an analytical mindset who will be able to gain insights and share them with key business partners. Finally, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with a range of talented teams and work with amazing individuals by collaborating to deliver measurable business impact.
- Managing and building complex multi-source dashboards in Tableau, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Become the data subject matter expert and triage data quality issues, along with developing automated solutions to eliminate manual work
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to define KPIs, align on approaches and audit data to ensure we are providing an accurate and holistic view
- Connect the impact and risk of individual teams within Revenue Operations with the overall goals and strategy of the organization
- workforce plan and connecting headcount to increased biz demand, proc, and tech
Desired Skills and Experience
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $80,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- 5+ yrs of experience in Operations, Finance, and Data Insights
- Expert with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience in data story telling to executive management to create actionable insights
- Experience in collaborating with a variety of different stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Experience in data science leveraging technologies such as Python
- Passion and love for data/new technology is a must and understanding industry trends
- Experience in building new processes in an undefined environment (being a trailblazer of a process)
- Ability to “connect the dots” between process transformations and data
- Experience in analytics, reporting, data analysis and aggregation
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.