- Supporting the Crew Lead and Electrician on the successful maintenance of Tesla’s solar products.
- Attending weekly team meetings and mandatory training sessions on new products, best installation and maintenance practices, and standard workmanship guidelines.
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Work cooperatively with a team on residential re-roofs and installing Solar Roof.
- Following building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
- Managing time and tasks effectively with a sense of urgency while providing an exceptional customer experience to all customers.
- Ability to safely handle power tools, hand tools, ladders, roofing materials along with inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attendance is essential for the team to achieve success.
- Travel is mandatory and will vary dependent on business needs. Employees must be able to travel for up to 2 weeks at a time, several times a year to various locations within the US.
- Experience in roof work (including metal, concrete tile, clay tile, comp, shingle, or wood shake), HVAC, metal fabrication, general construction or carpentry preferred but not required.
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Vocational or technical school training preferred.
- Must be able to work at great heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders, and stairs
- Must be able to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, attic etc.)
- Prolonged periods of repetitious duties including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently
- Must meet all OSHA standards for working at heights including:
- Ability to climb and utilize equipment on site including various ladders rated for 325lbs.
- Must meet OSHA fall protection standards for at height work limited at 310lbs.
- Standard 1926.502(d)(16)(v): https://www.osha.gov/lawsregs/regulations/standardnumber/1926/1926.502
- Must be able to meet equipment standards for fall protection (harness, anchor, ropes, etc.) with a maximum capacity of 310bs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location