Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product analyst to support the long term growth for Twilio's Flex contact center platform. Flex, the first fully programmable cloud contact center, is a platform product that integrates both native Twilio services as well as serving up a pluggable infrastructure that allows partners and customers to extend and customize the platform for their unique needs.
Twilio is looking for a senior product strategist who lives the Twilio Magic and also has:
- 6+ years product management, product marketing or business strategy and experience in a fast paced B2B software environment preferred
- Strong critical thinking abilities with strong business judgement and analytical skills who can problem-solve real time
- Proven ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create presentations/documents, and break down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of audiences
- Experience in understanding market trends and identifying market opportunities
- Experience working collaboratively with team members to incubate growth opportunities such as: product management, engineering, design, product marketing, finance, customer support, and GTM
- Apply a customer-centric lens at all times to govern decision-making and when evaluating trade-offs
- Superb organization and project management skills and the ability to lead multiple partnerships and work streams at once
- Bachelor Degree Required.
As a senior product strategist in Twilio Flex product strategy and growth team , you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own developing insights to drive future growth decisions
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, and evaluating results
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with teams define new opportunities, clarify market requirements and prioritize roadmaps.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent insights and growth opportunities to Twilio's technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Engage with our leading customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
The Flex product is central to Twilio's vision to serve the developer community. It is the contact center platform of the future, enabling customers to have a fully customizable contact center solution. Flex is Twilio's flagship application product built on top of Twilio's communication primitives. We serve both enterprise customers, partners and the developers that work to customize their Flex solution.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world's developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in the US.. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers' experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world's communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world's most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world's largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$132,928 - $182,776
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio's benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It's likely that you don't think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life's moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks