As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
an Individual. We're
the team for you. Together
, let's transform the way the world pays.
Are you interested in building the next generation payment system products? Do you want to build a business from the ground up? If yes, you should consider this opportunity. Our team is looking for a Product Analyst to lead development of the next generation authentication products. You will be leading product management for highly visible new products while developing product vision, short-term and long-term strategy. In your role, you will challenge the status quo to deliver step change improvements in how VISA builds new products in new or developing product verticals. You will have to make innovative and tough choices to lead new products to completion within your cost and customer satisfaction guardrails, and working with multiple external and internal teams. The target opportunity is massive, but also ambiguous and unconventional. You will take the new products globally by adapting and scaling them across a range of geographies.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Define creative, high quality product roadmaps based on internal/external research, analysis, and data.
Lead detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications for each product and application
- Drive prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- The successful candidate will have a passion for innovation, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be motivated by a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- 2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Past experience in a high performance start-up or incubation effort within a larger company
- Passion for building, making, and tinkering.
- An internal drive to make yourself and your teammates better every day
- Experience with pricing and managing a P&L
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
Varies upon the needs of the departmentTravel Requirements:
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.Mental/Physical Requirements:
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.