As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
an Individual. We're
the team for you. Together
, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa’s Technical Program, Project and Business Management team in the Operations and Infrastructure (O&I) group is looking for an experienced Audit and Risk Coordinator to lead and direct large complex end-to-end audit engagement.
This position will be the lead member of the Audit and Risk team and primary point of contact for O&I’s Audit Program. Candidate will be responsible for Audits such as Visa Internal Audit, SSAE18, SOX 404, PCI-DSS, etc.), helping coordinate, and represent O&I during audits, ensuring closure of audit issues. This position collaborates with cross functional teams during and after audit engagements. Additional responsibilities may include devising meaningful metrics, reporting, and providing recommendations to Senior Management on process and workflow improvements.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills and knowledge to perform specified support functions.
Lead O&I’s Audit and Risk Portfolio which include Internal Audit, FFIEC/FBA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS, SSAE 18, etc.
Develop metrics, reports, and framework to effectively manage audits.
Facilitates audit meetings with team in O&I during audit engagements to help manage the direction and ensure discussions stay within scope.
Ensure compliance to corporate standards minimizing and/or eliminating audit issues. If audit issues are identified, must ensure audit issue is reasonable, well-formed and achievable with a realistic management action plan.
Responsible for management of open audit findings, including holding regular status meetings to providing status on remediation and identifying audit findings that are in risk of not meeting documented, target date for remediation and escalating appropriately.
Manage collaboration with Internal Audit, subject matter experts, and Management to ensure documented issues are accurate and factual; recommended remediation tasks and deliverables are reasonable and actionable within prescribed timelines.
- 10 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 8+ years of experience working as an IT risk assessor or understanding of IT systems, controls and audit processes through control testing with experience in Project management and addressing client related calls with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science accounting or management major or with an Advanced Technical Degree (e.g., Masters/MBA/JD/MD)
- 2 years of Knowledge of CobiT, COSO, NIST series
- Independent decision-making regarding review of artifacts. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and handle multiple simultaneous audit engagements with deadlines
- Ability to discuss process and control alterations in the environment requires ability to influence and advise colleagues.
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience leading Enterprise Audit and Risk Programs
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Visa organization and systems a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, document control systems
Varies upon the needs of the department
This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.