Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
The Workday Education team creates and delivers engaging and innovative learning solutions to help customers, partners, and employees make the most of Workday’s unified solution. Our innovation doesn’t stop with our applications. It continues in our approach to learning. We provide training in state of the art classrooms and other technology centric environments that are designed to make learning interactive and engaging.
Meet the Workday Education team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBgz1oyx5YA
About the Role
Our Instructors are outstanding ambassadors of Workday and exceed at bridging the learning gap for users! They are adept at adopting innovation and mastering technology. Workday Instructors are passionate about helping students and representing our products, team and organization.
Our priority is keeping our colleagues and clients safe, so our Workmates are currently working remotely. Once conditions safely allow travel to resume, 25% to 50% travel will be required.
- Pass our product training course and gain certification
- Become skilled in the Workday Financials and/or Workday Adaptive Planning product suite and work across functional teams to stay current with product enhancements
- Collaborate with Workmates across teams to drive innovation, and meet goals
- Learn and quickly master new product functionality
- Lead full days of training to audiences that can include customers, partners and Workmates.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is required. Advanced degree in Accounting/Finance or CPA preferred.
- Strong background in full scale ERP deployments and training
- Experience working with enterprise financial applications such as Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or SAP
- Significant business knowledge in operational areas within a Finance/Accounting department
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills both technically and functionally.
- Proven track record to proactively and quickly grasp, distill and synthesize concepts and details from diverse sources, identify trends, develop strategies, and implement high-impact solutions.
- Self-motivated and can work without direct supervision.
- A passion for education!
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to master the simultaneous use of multiple classroom technologies while delivering training, including electronic training material, remote conferencing tools, interactive display screens, and audio/visual equipment
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.