Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
We are a team passionate about deploying Workday to our customers! The Workday Healthcare Consulting team is an industry focused team that ensures successful deployments by architecting, configuring, and testing the Workday solution to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Workday’s Consulting teams, are driven by a passion for our products and the success of our customers in implementing our best in class cloud solutions. We’re a diverse group of people, with an invaluable mix of experience and backgrounds, located across multiple locations within the region.
About the Role
The Principal Engagement Manager will be a specialist with the Workday Deployment Methodology while leading large to complex global deployments. In this role, they will use their broad expertise to resolve multiple complex issues in creative and effective ways. They will also support executive level expectations by providing internal recommendations to management, based on field experience, as to how to potentially enhance Workday's Service Delivery offerings. The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have a Project management and consulting background in the Applications/ ERP space.
- Lead cross functional teams to successfully deliver Workday implementation projects.
- Ensure that schedules and budgets are developed and maintained for projects
- Possess strong project management and presentation skills
- Be willing to travel, up to 50%
- 5+ years of proven program/project management experience, including 3+ years of Workday deployment experience; ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize time well
- 5+ years of experience with HCM, Payroll, Financials or Supply Chain.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort with communication with senior executives
- Able to efficiently research customer issues and questions with a follow through to resolution
- 3+years experience working with/for medium to large healthcare enterprise customers.
- 3+ years in a customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and customer concern management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Prior experience with Supply Chain applications such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, McKesson, Meditech, or similar
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
You may view the Workday's Pay Transparency Policy, and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, by clicking on their corresponding links.
Workday is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans during our application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, contact us at email@example.com.
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.