Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
Our Absence QA Team plays a pivotal role in ensuring customer happiness by delivering new features and improved functionality for our customers. We believe in Quality! Absence QA Team works hand in hand with the Development and Product Management teams to deliver new Absence features and functionality, while still maintaining the existing code line. The QA team focuses on writing and executing test plans, advocating for the customer and driving test data management to ensure Workday is delivering high quality products. The team also regularly works cross-functionally to ensure new features work seamlessly across Workday products. Looking for an interesting job? Join our team and experience Workday!
About the Role
Workday is looking for an outstanding Quality Assurance Engineer to join Workday’s Absence Management team. This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on functional QA testing experience. We provide an environment for you to learn and thrive.
· Assist in determining our test methodology and test data setup for Absence
· Develop test plans and strategy for capabilities of our Absence product
· Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
· Provide regular status against your test plans.
· Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
· Diagnose problems and report bugs and improvements to Development.
· A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience working in a relevant field.
· Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
· Experience with Agile Methodology
· Experience with end to end testing - Testing Planning, Test Execution and Regression
· Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing company.
· Creative, organized and customer driven approach.
· High degree of attention to detail, with a passion for troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with various different teams
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.