Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
About the Team
This is an outstanding opportunity for a self-motivated professional with multifaceted and intuitive leadership skills to be responsible for the Absence QA team. The position will drive the planning, design and review of test specifications for Absence feature work while promoting efficient processes across the team. You will lead the team to provide high business value for our customers by accelerating the delivery of our product features in an Agile environment while safeguarding the high quality our customers expect from Workday. We put heavy emphasis and value on testing. Looking for an interesting job? Join our team and experience Workday!
About the Role
- Lead team to develop and execute test plans for capabilities of Absence
- Set priorities for team and assign resources
- Provide regular status against team’s test plans
- Contribute to process improvement and establishing best practices for testing
- Interact effectively with other teams, including Product Management and Development
- Actively participate in talent acquisition and on-boarding
- Mentor team members, including assisting with career growth and personal development
- 5+ years managing teams, preferably in quality assurance
- 5+ years of experience working in a relevant field.
- Strong functional knowledge of Absence
- Experience with agile development methodologies and the software development life cycle
- A college degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with multi-functional teams – development, product management and other QA teams.
- Proven track record to lead a team efficiently when working with tight deadlines across multiple projects while maintaining a balanced work environment.
- Ability to advance team excellence in work you're doing and deliver quality products that result in positive customer experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.