Zalando Direct is responsible for building up our B2B marketplace with all its facets. We are rapidly expanding, with multiple opportunities for development. The Platform Compliance team is responsible for defining and enforcing the policies to ensure a safe and pleasant shopping experience for our 45 million customers in line with Zalando's ethical, sustainability and quality standards.
As a Compliance Senior Manager, you are responsible for enabling and driving the delivery of our compliance strategy goals with our partners. You will manage the planning and steering of the respective workgroups and support strategic projects to deliver against our goals.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Leading large scale and complex projects dedicated to creating the framework to ensuring partners adherence to Zalando compliance requirements in the area of ethical, sustainability and quality standards
- Delivering cross-functional and cross-departmental projects that drive continuous improvement and efficiency of the compliance processes
- Enabling partners to set concrete action plans, deliver against the plans and iterate when necessary, to achieve our compliance objectives
- Building relationships and leveraging stakeholder management skills to think beyond silos
- Bringing in innovative and best-in-class project management approaches and tools and embed these in the behaviour and day to day activities
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a hands-on mentality, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple topics simultaneously and always strive to look for improvements
- You have a bachelor's degree in supply chain management, CSR, business or other relevant studies with a high interest in sustainability
- You have 5+ years of experience in Sustainability and/or project management in a complex, fast-paced and diverse environment
- You have strong MS Office/Google suite skills (especially excel/sheets)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – comfortable interfacing with people at all levels of the business, excellent skills around stakeholder engagement
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.