As a Junior Health and Safety Manager (m/f/d) you are member of the central HSE team and responsible for everyday guidance and direction for the development, implementation and operation of HS Standards in our European Warehouses. In this role you take over internal and external HS initiatives dealing with safety and health hazards.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Development and roll out of HS Standards to establish a culture of HS in Zalando's Logistics sites
- Provide local HS teams with guidance and support on occupational health and safety topics
- Provide information to management about HS related performance, issues and status of the HS management system
- Plan, implement and manage HS projects and management systems
PERKS AT WORK
- First professional experience in the areas of HS; a German degree as "Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit" is a must
- Have a good understanding of German/EU HS legislation and first experience with implementing standards
- Have at least first experience for health and safety data management (KPI) combined with a good understanding of numbers
- Independent, responsible approach to work as well as a strong sense of quality and a high degree of responsibility
- Strong consulting skills in combination with excellent communication skills as well as high service orientation
- Good German and English oral and written
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.