As a Junior Photographer, you are responsible for the preparation and execution of our daily shooting. You work closely with the stylists and Hair & Make-Up artists to create the perfect content and ensure an inspiring shopping experience for our customers.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Working on set in the Studio Production team alongside the stylists taking commercial digital images of Zalando products
- Ensure that all products are shot correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with the guidelines, to ensure consistency of products, lighting, clarity of shots and poses on the website.
- Prepare sets, ensuring care of all studio equipment, props and supplies, checking that all equipment is functioning
- Image selection; working with the stylist to choose images Crop and process all images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
PERKS AT WORK
- Experienced in E-commerce and fashion photography (1+ years). Education in photography or a similar area and a passion for fashion
- High demand in quality, you're able to keep an eye on everything in a dynamic work environment with lots of changes
- Hands-on mentality, you are a natural doer! Your work showcases by your quick thinking and proactive attitude, managing your workload in a cool and calm way.
- As part of an international team you feel good and enjoy your work as you score with your organizational talent
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.