As a Junior Product Safety Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of a high impact, high performing team and required to work with vigour, agility and open mind while excelling in handling product safety matters and implementing compliance standards applicable to the Zalando product range.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for executing established monitoring and incident management processes to ensure non-compliances identified internally or externally are managed effectively.
- Supporting continuous improvement compliance initiatives for monitoring products offered by Zalando
- Liaising with Buying Teams and suppliers promoting knowledge sharing and conducting trainings internally and externally.
- Able to make decisions within stakeholders' level of responsibility in mind, proactively coordinating bigger decisions and projects with Senior Managers/Team Leads
PERKS AT WORK
- Working knowledge of GPSD, REACh, RoHS, kids safety standards or Toys Safety Directive. Min 2-3 years of work experience in the retail industry or manufacturing in the following sectors: apparel, footwear, accessories, toys
- Good analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with the declared intention to drive prevention focus and continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentations as well as Google tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, G-Sheets, G-docs etc)
- Curiosity to develop regulatory knowledge of additional product categories, markets
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.