In Zalando Fulfillment Solutions (ZFS), our vision is to empower our brand partners to accelerate their eCommerce business across Europe by providing them best-in-class fulfillment products & services.
As a Principal Product Manager for "Data Platform" products in ZFS, you will own and build the roadmap of data infrastructure and machine learning / data analytics models to translate fulfillment related various operational and transactional data-points into actionable business insights. Various ZFS Platform components will depend on these insights to help ZFS partners and internal business teams optimize their eCom business with better stock distribution methodologies and simulation-based cost reductions initiatives. You will work closely with a team of Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to set-up and achieve your product vision.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Determine and drive the product vision of Europe's most customer-centric fulfillment platform that connects any fashion brand with customers anytime anywhere
- Collaborate with an extended network of internal and external stakeholders to build a state-of-the-art product strategy to prioritize and solve the most important partner problems with respect to logistics and fulfillment
- Lead, hire, develop and guide team of product managers and designers to achieve your roadmap
- Define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our partner experience and business performance long-term and monitor success over time
- Drive and build healthy inclusive teams promoting diversity
PERKS AT WORK
- A data-driven and collaborative Product Management practitioner and leader with experience of operations research, data science or machine learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organizational boundaries
- Experience owning the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a multi-year horizon for realization of the full vision
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our partner
- Experience building & growing inclusive team environments
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
- Family- and life-friendly working conditions including flexible working hours (*available for selected departments/positions)
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Fulfillment Solutions
is one of the key products at Zalando to advance our platform strategy and support our partners in their logistics. We provide a large scale of B2B services to our partners to inspire and empower them on one end and create a happy customer experience on the other end. Resilience, security and maintainability are key factors in our daily work.
We continuously add new areas of competency, with teams now focused on the tech challenges connected to mission-critical topics including designing tools for Zalando internal operations team, inventory management, transportation, fulfillment and stock valuations. Here we develop our monitoring systems, collaborating with other logistics service providers within organization to find innovative ways to create the most relevant dashboards, monitoring and alerting systems.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.