Zalando is currently undergoing a digital transformation, focusing to accelerate in the area of people experience, workflow automation and services provision to its employees using ServiceNow as the tool to deliver this vision.
As the Lead Service Management Platform you are the responsible intermediate between business departments and the Employee Portal which is our first layer to all employee facing and service management related processes and workflows. You will get the chance to build and create
- to help further shape the product roadmap according to Zalando vision, build up the internal team of Portfolio Managers, Engineers and Service Platform SMEs, develop a solid understanding of the portfolio and following system architecture, consult the business functions and understand their requirements, to then turn them into technical solutions and keep them maintained.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Developing strong relationships with business leaders to understand their goals and visions and propose solutions of how this can be supported by a strong Employee Portal/ Service Management Platform. Translate business objectives to outcomes into a roadmap
- Ramping up the team and developing team structures. Identify which roles are needed in the team and help build processes to support end-to-end lifecycle structures - from the identification of the business requirements to the long-term maintenance of the platform
- Develop a solid understanding of the platform portfolio and drive the creation of a sustainable and lean technical architecture
- Establish and manage technical governance processes (e.g. plan and conduct releases across the products on the platform, robust maintenance structures for roles and access concept etc.)
- Drive solid instance health of the configuration to ensure its alignment with ServiceNow best practices and review and guide the remediation of configurations that do not align with it
PERKS AT WORK
- Previous experience in implementing and managing ServiceNow or similar ITSM, ITOM or ITBM solutions
Experience in transformation projects incl. E.g ramping up teams and solutions
- Deep knowledge of service management rooted business processes
- Previous leadership experience (5+ years)
- Thorough understanding of organizational structures and processes required to maintain the platform
- Understanding of the architecture of the platform
- Excellent communication skills - English required, German is a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.