The Marketing Lead for Czech and Slovakia drives Consumer Marketing in the respective region. In this role you are responsible to bring the local voice and the market insights to life, to drive the value proposition, brand perception and growth in the region.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- The Marketing Lead works closely together with the team to grow market share through awareness driving Marketing initiatives. This includes local amplification of global initiatives as well as leading with market specific initiatives to capture the local momentum and opportunities.
- Execute and lead Zalando's Marketing Strategy to meet the business and growth KPIs in the market. Work closely together with the Consumer & Media Intelligence and Go-To-Market team to define core audiences and how to win them over. Have a sharp eye on and understand in-depth the market dynamics and upcoming trends to inform the go-to-market-strategy and the wider Zalando organisation. Unlock effectiveness and efficiency wins by scaling best practices across the region.
- Win new customers, drive the brand perception and deeply understand the consumer and the market - collaborate in the development (e.g. informing and giving inputs) of global Marketing initiatives, planning and executing local amplifications that build on audience and market insights. Drive and execute country specific initiatives to build the brand, awareness and growth. Bring the market and consumer insights to life and to act on insights fast and deliberately. Manage the regional media spend in the market with the goal of maximizing the effectiveness of our investment both across measurable and non-measurable channels.
- Lead the business in the market in strong collaboration with all Global Marketing teams, to identify local marketing opportunities. Work together with other key business units and stakeholders, specifically in the Markets, Supply, and Convenience to drive the value proposition in the markets and to bring the market voice to the decision table.
PERKS AT WORK
- 7+ years of relevant Marketing and Commercial experience. Proven track record in driving market share growth. Local competency/experiences in Czech and/or Slovakia. Creative profile having a good track record on campaign management and comfortable working with creative agencies.
- Experience executing and planning Regional/Country Marketing Strategy. Deep expertise in reaching and engaging users, audiences, and segments through a targeted value proposition and marketing strategy, applying latest insights and KPIs to strengthen the marketing position and to drive market share growth and revenue.
- Great team leader, capable of bringing people with you on the strategic journey you will create to optimise your marketing initiatives, generate brand love locally to engage and excite your consumer.
- Experienced in getting things done in a fast-paced and ongoingly changing complex organizational environment. Highly reliable business partner, passionate and able to choose the right battles (prioritisation). Embrace and drive change and always on the hunt for solutions and improvements.
- Strong communicator - Excellent English and either Czech or Slovak skills and able to manage various stakeholders effectively. Drive and build healthy inclusive teams promoting diversity.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.